12月 02, 2007

時光本是無罪

It's snowing in Toronto.
Everything is covered by the sheet of white... beautiful and feeling peaceful.

It's Dec eventually.
If everything can re-start again, just want the 2007 pass away asap.
I am so tired and sick of hearing the bad news in this year.
Please just give me a break.

I am so tired of doing the rehab.
I am so tired of waiting for my recovery.
I am so tired of asking why.
I am so tired of looking back.
I am so tired of planning about my future.
I am so tired of weeping aside the clinical bed.

I want to sleep, a deep long sleep.
No need to speak, to think, to worry...
It's the first time that I enjoy staying in Toronto.
C'est grand, c'est claire, il faut froid.
Il y a beaucoup des Francais ici.
Je pense que je peut rester en ma vie ici.

8 則留言:

littleoslo 說...

孩子,休息一下。

我們心裡有光。

匿名 說...

放下過去的煩惱
不耽懮未來
不執著現在
你的內心就會平靜

Leo 說...

雖然萍水相逢 但仍時刻祝福你

匿名 說...

I experienced times of sickness, darkness and hopelessness in the past. There were times I wanted to give up and die. Looking back, I thank God for everything. God has always been with me and never let me fall. The failures made me humble. The sickness increased my empathy. Our God is real and alive. He has the best plans for your life so that you will prosper and succeed. God is building you up through the difficult times. I encourage you to go to the church and pray to God. And I'll keep praying for you. In Christ, Eunice

匿名 說...

Life is NOT about fun, sex, money or power. I believe this special experience is a time for you to reflect on your past and find out the true meaning of life. I tried to find happiness in many things (e.g. relationships) but I was not happy. I eventually found God. After I found God, everything begins to work for me. I am working in London because of God's grace. I will stay focused on Jesus Christ for the rest of my life. My relationship with God is the most valuable thing I've ever discovered in my entire life. it's an eternal treasure.

匿名 說...

You can pray to God, cry to Him, shout to Him and ask Him to give you answers. And trust me, He will answer all your prayers.

This period of recovery is a time for you to rest and spend times with God. Calm down. Slow down. Listen. Your life was too busy and full of buzz - you couldn't hear God's voice because of the hectic schedule and parties. Enjoy the peace and quietness.

Try to listen to God's voice. His voice is still and gentle.

Fun 說...

be strong..
be tough..
hang in there darling~

匿名 說...

苦況不能拒,甜味需自尋。
將苦感鑄練成囘甘則為上乘修為。
共勉之。